[Linphone-users] Linphone question: Triggered actions

From: sjef
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone question: Triggered actions
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 16:50:06 +0200

Bonjour,

I am used to the Twinkle application on Linux. It gives me the possibility to start an application when a new call comes in. My use-case: I attach the caller-id to a URL that I open with Firefox, on the website numeroinconnu.fr so I get warned beforehand when yet another spammer is calling me. I think it would be a great feature to have in linphone as well, I assume for many users.

My questions:
- is it available in linphone? [No]
- is it available as some addon-tool or so? [No]
- can it be developed, and how much work is it?

PS I'm a software developer, but new to linphone. I just don't know where to start and how daunting this task may be.

Bonne journée à vous!

Cordialement,

     Sjef Bosman