Re: [Linphone-users] setup proxyconfig

From: Manthan Patel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] setup proxyconfig
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 17:01:09 +0530

hey there, we have observed that linphone android sdk send register request multiple times for the same endpoints even if its already  registered this creates lots of issue in to SIP server as number of request keeps on increasing automatically as we are calling the registration function only single time , is there anything which we can do to prevent this?