Re: [Linphone-users] TCP & udp protocols

From: Richard Cooke
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] TCP & udp protocols
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:36:36 -0400

Yes. Linphone can use TLS or SSL encryption with TCP. Not something usually done with UDP.

However, encryption will not help you if somebody is blocking the Phone Company ports. If your phone company supports a special port number, use that.

Also VPN would encrypt everything AND bypass port-blocking.

Richard Cooke
(Sent from my iPhone)