Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone GUI fonts are very small and difficult to

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone GUI fonts are very small and difficult to read
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:17:34 +0200

Hello.

There is currently no way to dynamically increase the font size. The size of the fonts is hardcoded in the QML files for now.

We may set up a way to increase the font size from the app if we have some spare time.

Currently we have a lot of work until the end of the year, so this might be done later.

By the way, to all Linphone users :

If you notice a feature request that you find important, do not hesitate to answer to the email asking it to up the subject, so we could set priorities in upcoming developments.

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org