Re: [Linphone-users] (no subject)

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:48:48 +0200

Hello.

For your first question, yes you can but this would not be user friendly in the app (as you can't know from which server the call comes from)

If you these Asterisk servers are yours, you may want to create DNS-SRV records instead, so the backup server will be picked if the main server isn't online.

Anyway, the structure of the rcfiles must not be changed. They are used only internally and we provide parameters to set the rights values (when they exist).

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org