Re: [Linphone-users] Password recovery via web page does not show new pa

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Password recovery via web page does not show new password already setup
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:31:26 +0200

Can you eventually show me screenshots of what you are doing ?

How did you register your account ? With a phone number or with email ?

When I try to reset my password I need to enter 3 fields. "current password" "new password" and "password confirmation"

Did you fill them ?

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org