Re: [Linphone-users] Password RESET

From: jehan.monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Password RESET
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:10:55 +0200

Hi,
Recover links:
or
https://subscribe.linphone.org/login/phone

Best regards
Jehan
www.linphone.org

Le 15 sept. 2021 à 14:04, David Rebar <davidrebar@gmail.com> a écrit :

Can I get a password RESET please?

There is no automated way to get a password reset. Or is there?

Original password got overwritten while changing it and is not recoverable.

I am able to get logged in with a verification link, but am unable to change my password because I don't have a correct password. Infinite recursive loop....

Please Help? The Forum is full of these types of issues with no answers or resolutions.

Should I delete the account and redo? But most servers won't allow the same credentials to be reused.

Respectfully,
Dave Rebar