Re: [Linphone-users] Stuck compiling linphone desktop on Ubuntu 20.04 LT

From: sjef
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Stuck compiling linphone desktop on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:04:58 +0200

Bonjour,

Yes I know, I plead guilty, but to my defence I can say that it seemed kind of silly to me to put the same contents in my mail. Anyway, I got downvoted on StackOverflow, so they weren't altogether happy with my question there either.

I've been installing a lot of -dev packages and other, I had to download and install some 500 additional Mbs, but still it doesn't see the PulseAudio or Alsa drivers, some packages are probably still missing, but which packages exactly?

So I installed 4 more packages, and... same error.

At the moment I feel too disappointed to continue, so I'll throw my towel in the ring and remove all sources from my system.

Still, Linphone is a very nice application!!

Thanks all for your assistance.

Met vriendelijke groet / Cordialement / Regards,

     Sjef Bosman

WWW:
http://www.bosman.fr
MAIL: sjef@bosman.fr
téléphone: +33 475 252 805
portable: +33 628 071 881 (souvent injoignable)

myProcessus, des processus métier sur-mesure sans développement spécifique.
http://www.myprocessus.com/