Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android 4.5.2 (tags/4.5.2^0, releaseAppBun

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android 4.5.2 (tags/4.5.2^0, releaseAppBundle) Android contacts database integration
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:02:40 +0200

Hi Tom,

Check in your account params that you have correctly filled the "international prefix" field.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications
Le 23/09/2021 à 15:02, Tom's Bike Shed a écrit :
Hi all,

I'm running Linphone Android 4.5.2 (tags/4.5.2^0, releaseAppBundle). If I understand correctly, my Android contacts database should populate into Linphone- i.e. when I receive a SIP call in the app, Linphone should display the name of the calling contract if the caller has an entry in my Android contacts. This functionality is currently not working and all I see is the calling party number for the incoming call, even though the caller number is in my Android contacts with an associated name.

Please can you assist me with resolving this so that Linphone displays the name of the calling party from my Android contacts database.

Kind regards, Tom

Tom's Bike Shed

tomsbikeshed@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/tomsbikeshed