[Linphone-users] hoping for help in protocol analyzation

From: Dennis Filder
Subject: [Linphone-users] hoping for help in protocol analyzation
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 19:51:41 +0200

On Tue, Oct 05, 2021 at 12:02:35PM +0200, Boris wrote:

> So I am focussing on the working hardphone Panasonic KX-UT133 in the
> first step.  I tcpdumped the LAN and WAN interfaces of the leaf-box
> during initialization of the hardphone. And in fact, there is a
> response from cx.dtst.de that contains like SIP Status 200 OK and it
> contains the public IP.  As far as I understand, there is no STUN
> server within that communication.
>
> I did't publish the pcap files for they seem to contain some private
> data.  So, if needed, I could send them with PM or so....

Can you upload it somewhere and mail me the URL in private?

> What do you think could be the next step?

Have you already tried configuring Linphone to use a public STUN or
TURN server?  Because other than that I wouldn't know what to
recommend.  If you want to avoid running your own SIP proxy then
Linphone needs a way to learn the public IP address somehow.

Regards.