Re: [Linphone-users] Recording filenames [feature request]

From: Ian Coetzee
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Recording filenames [feature request]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:35:29 +0200

On 2021/10/16 12:23, Peter wrote:
Hi

I would like to submit a feature request, which should be only a few minutes of dev time but would greatly help me out (and maybe others as well).

Currently the recording filenames contain only the date and time. Can you please add the caller's phone number / destination phone number / contact name to the filename? Plus whether it's an outgoing or incoming call.

Another extra request, also pertaining to recording: if I want to record an outgoing call, I always miss the first second or two because I have to fiddle with the recording button.

An option to start recording automatically would be great, but at the very least I should be able to start recording (or enable recording in advance) before the other side picks up. Please make this possible.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Peter