[Linphone-users] switch audio devices more easily

From: Stefan Mueller
Subject: [Linphone-users] switch audio devices more easily
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:50:08 +0200

Hello all,
I search all over the app, but there is not a simple button which allows me so switch audio devices during a call.
Did I overlooked it?

Depending on my location there different audio devices connected to my notebook.
Currently I have to go to settings each time, it changes.
Quite often I forget it and end-up in call without audio (as I have the wrong device on my head)

PhonerLite English
image.png

Manage your call settings in Teams (microsoft.com)image.png

Thank you
Stefan