Re: [Linphone-users] Let's Encrypt Root certificate - Windows Phone

From: Trent Creekmore
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Let's Encrypt Root certificate - Windows Phone
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 14:00:53 -0600

Here is the reason for being able to edit the default account:

https://imgur.com/fHTPC97

https://imgur.com/fHTPC97

https://imgur.com/a/3dP6BmE

The SIP address cannot be changed as it is grayed out. What happens when such a connection no longer exists?

For Android, it is technically, FOSS but Android itself has taken over so much of the market, as well is iOS. That is why you spend a lot of time on them. I am sure Linux Mobile will become more popular over time, especially with those looking at privacy.https://imgur.com/fHTPC97

https://imgur.com/fHTPC97