Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android / IOS setting nortp_timeout value

From: Christopher Story
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android / IOS setting nortp_timeout value via XML
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 10:24:45 -0600

Thank you for your reply.  that did it. I confirmed via the Iphone Simulator and Linphone source code that the setting (at least for Iphone) is being honored, it seems though that the calls disconnect anyway.  So in testing, placing calls and examining the logs it seems that the PBX was sending 127.0.0.1 as the CONTACT return and the phone could not connect to that..

turned out to be a problem with the server not being able to resolve its own hostname to a public address.. it always returned 127.0.0.1, fix was to add it to /etc/hosts.

Thank you for the response...  Great product..

Chris