Re: [Linphone-users] linphone for openwrt system

From: Louz Anis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone for openwrt system
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:18:58 +0100

Hi Stuart
In fact the architecture is as follows :
my openwrt router has a FXS connector in which I connect my analog phone to make a sip call .
The sip agent of my openwrt router (like linphone or baresip ...) should be connected to an SIP server to make a SIP call with another sip agent.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 5:14 PM Stuart D Gathman <stuart@gathman.org> wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021, Louz Anis wrote:

> I add more details about my request :I look for a solution for openwrt
> system and for the router's hardware with SLIC (FXS).
> I wonder if linphone have a solution for such case of hardware/software even
> a commercial version ?

I think there may be a language issue.  Do you literally want to connect
a USB mic+speaker and a keypad to an OpenWRT router?  I don't think so.

Maybe what you are hoping for is to use an OpenWRT router as
a PBX - and Asterix is what you want for that.

In fact, what would be useful for an OpenWRT router is a USB RJ11
interface, and software to allow dialing and receiving SIP calls via
POTS devices.

I have a proprietary Motorolla device that does that.  What do you call
Linphone-users mailing list
Linphone-users@nongnu.org