Re: [Linphone-users] Mac desktop

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Mac desktop
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 09:31:49 +0100

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your interest and kind comments about Linphone !

You can download Linphone for MacOS from this following link : https://www.linphone.org/releases/macosx/app/Linphone-4.3.2-mac.dmg

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org