Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming Call rejected

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Incoming Call rejected
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 15:00:14 +0100

Can you try to disable "Improve interactions with bluetooth devices" setting under "Call" section and tell me if it fixes your issue please?

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org