[Linphone-users] echo issue

From: Marco Dani
Subject: [Linphone-users] echo issue
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:53:16 +0100

I'm trying to use LInphone as my main open source SIP client but I'm facing issues on the echo to the point that I cannot use it at all.

I'm a Linux user and a software developer since many years and I have also some skills in the audio area.

So, I'm trying to use Linphone on my deskstop and the android app. I've tried out many configurations by enabling the echo cancellation after doing the calibration.
But the echo is so much there that I cannot use Linphone at all.
It's important to note here that I'm using the same system (desktop+microphone+speakers) with other applications such as Skype, Signal and conference tool like Jitsi, Zoom without experiencing the echo issue.

At this point I wonder if I'm missing something.

Can someone help me here?

Greetings,
Marco Dani