[Linphone-users] Automatically receive calls from unknown numbers

From: Tiến Đức Bùi Văn
Subject: [Linphone-users] Automatically receive calls from unknown numbers
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 02:12:31 +0700

Hi !

I have used linphone SDK to build a phone calling application. It works pretty well, but lately it's been receiving calls from unknown numbers that aren't in my definition, pick up the phone and don't answer.

Is this the error of my SIP server system? How do I fix it? Thank you.

I have attached a picture of an unknown number calling linphone SDK

Thanks