Re: [Linphone-users] Automatically receive calls from unknown numbers

From: Mohamed Tayel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Automatically receive calls from unknown numbers
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:38:36 +0100

Gents

I am just new here
Any chance for a guide how to use Linphone for sending , receiving SMS ‘s from and to spanish numbers ?

Thx

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 at 9:10 PM German Cancio <german.cancio@gmail.com> wrote:
I guess the “call incoming” also refers to the user appearing as 100/sipvicious in the image you attached. SIPvicious is a toolkit for auditing SIP-based systems. Probably your SIP server isn’t properly protected and/or allows for external non-authenticated SIP INVITEs, so it’s an easy prey for port scanners using tools such as SIPvicious.. or worse, your client has an unprotected SIP port open to the public and therefore you are directly exposed to portscans.

Cheers Germán