[Linphone-users] Where to put StaticImage ?

From: Dennis Filder
Subject: [Linphone-users] Where to put StaticImage ?
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:30:00 +0200

On Sun, May 01, 2022 at 11:10:35PM -0700, Bruce wrote:

> OS: Linux Mint (Uma)
>
> Where do I place the (static) Image I wish to have shown, when
> the toggle is set to display local Image File instead of camera
> stream ?

As far as I can tell there is no way to specify a static image stored
at a user-chosen location.  So you will have to replace the shipped
one stored under /usr/share/images/nowebcamCIF.jpg.

> And is there an ideal or preferred format and resolution for that
> image file ?

The format has to be JPEG.  Resize your image to the dimensions of
nowebcamCIF.jpg first to test if it works, then try with other
dimensions.

Regards.