Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Assistant Flexiapi/Flexisip Account manage

From: Home Desk
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Assistant Flexiapi/Flexisip Account manager
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:59:31 +0300

Thanks Pelo,
I will give it a try and advise on the outcome.

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 8:31 PM Peio Rigaux <peio.rigaux@belledonne-communications.com> wrote:

Hello.

You should make sure that the email and sms params are correct in your flexiapi.conf file, as well as all the configuration of the XMLRPC scripts of the account-manager.

Unless you do remote provisioning, you need to modify the default values to enter your instance information (proxy domain, conference-factory-uri, path to PHP file of XMLRPC etc.).

A detailed how-to would take too much time as an answer to a free mailing list on my free time, sorry. I would have to gather all information manually, then explain the role of each files.

Maybe I will write a guide on this part, but only after the migration between XMLRPC scripts and REST API are fully done.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org