[Linphone-users] Cannot make outgoing call [SIP/2.0 513 Message too larg

From: islisis
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot make outgoing call [SIP/2.0 513 Message too large]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:20:47 +0900

Hi, just submitting this report regarding outgoing calls to a SIP provider in Japan (softphone.spc.brastel.ne.jp) through UDP (Core 4.4.21).

I can register and receive incoming calls, but can't make any outgoing calls.

The log states:

SIP/2.0 513 Message too large

I tried changing the MTU value in the config file with no success.

The same message is received in Blink. Twinkle and Zoiper can make calls fine.

It would be great to allow a setting in Linphone to change the max UDP length to possibly solve this issue.

Thanks
islisis