[Linphone-users] Free SIP service problem User hasn't been found

From: Lorenzo Corgiat Mecio
Subject: [Linphone-users] Free SIP service problem User hasn't been found
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 20:34:18 +0200

Dear linphone community,

I subscribed to your free SIP service a few days ago and setted up a
CISCO 303 handset.
At first all was working normal for many days, but now if I try to
call the extension setted up (with another account) on an Android
phone app (the one FROM which I am calling) I get the following
message:

User hasn't been found

>From the receiving phone information menu I can find that it is
correctly registered.
I rebooted it and then tried to receive a call but also this way with no luck.

Other SIP accounts of a different provider work on the same device and network.

What do you suggest?
Has something changed on the server side?
It's really strange, I didn't change anything on my device.

Many thanks

Skinoku