Re: [Linphone-users] Communication ?

From: az_devdog
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Communication ?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 22:32:13 +0200 (CEST)

I am trying to un subscribe, but keep receiving error messages on the page.

--
Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

Sep 12, 2022, 06:48 by lorenzocorgiat@gmail.com:
Hi,

You can dial all the users that are registered on the linphone server just by knowing their username.
Linphone is NOT linked with the PSTN or landlines.
You cannot dial other users that are registered on other (free or paid) VOIP services. (sip2sip, antisip, etc)

Skinoku