Re: [Linphone-users] iOS 16 - Linphone will disconnect in Background

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] iOS 16 - Linphone will disconnect in Background
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 15:18:15 +0100

Hello. The only servers allowed to send push notifications to the stock Linphone apps are the Flexisip production servers used for sip.linphone.org accounts.

There are 1 other ways to receive push notifications :

- Install a Flexisip server on top of your installation as a Push Gateway, register an app on Apple push service (a rebranding of Linphone with changed texts and colors for example, to respect the trademark), and configure it with your Flexisip server set as a proxy SIP server. If you want, you can contact our commercial team for a paid installation.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org