[Linphone-users] no longer able to connect to sip server

Subject: [Linphone-users] no longer able to connect to sip server
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:00:35 +0100

I am running linphone on android version

Linphone android 5.0.2 (tags/5.0.2^0, release)

Linphone SDK 5.2.9 (tags/5.2.9^0, release)

Some time ago, i think after updating to this current version but I can;t be sure. I can no longer connect to my sip server.

Using a different client (sipdroid) does still work.

I see connection in progress which takes like 10 seconds. Then the little dot turns red and says connection failed

I have a debug log attached.

Can anybody please advice on what I can change in the settings to make it work again?