Re: [Linphone-users] no longer able to connect to sip server

From: Trent Creekmore
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] no longer able to connect to sip server
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 09:31:41 -0600

To see what the server is reporting, you may have to either connect it to an router with open source OS such as OpenWRT or DD-WRT to see what is going on. Or using the Linux Desktop client,  then try to connect using that client.

Then using either of those, you can use troubleshooting software such as tcpdump, or sngrep to show you the interaction between the client and server.

If you don't have a router for that, or a dedicated Linux machine, there are many "Live" distros out there which you install to a USB flash drive and boot it from there.