Re: [Linphone-users] TypeError: Value is undefined ...

From: ael
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] TypeError: Value is undefined ...
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 18:57:47 +0000

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 09:04:04AM +0100, Peio Rigaux wrote:
> I do not reproduce your issue on the latest desktop Appimage release.
>
> Could you check if your issue is also present there ? This would help us
> all, especially the Debian maintainers.
>
> Peio Rigaux
>
> Le 22/01/2023 à 15:44, ael via Linphone-users a écrit :
> > On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 02:47:35PM +0000, ael via Linphone-users wrote:
> >
> > > For a while now, I have not been able to add new contacts. I can enter
> > > the new name, but clicking on the (+) icons to enter the sip address,
> > > etc does nothing other than produce the type error:
> > >
> > > (From the log)

Some new data: I have only just noticed that the current debian version
has been dumping core with a seg fault.
gdb  reports:
Core was generated by `/usr/bin/linphone'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
I will install the dbg packages and get a proper dump.

As I say, this is not a new version from git: haven't had time to even
look at that just yet.

ael