[Linphone-users] Dummies question on Push Notification

From: Ronildo Quadros
Subject: [Linphone-users] Dummies question on Push Notification
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:59:12 -0300

Hi all,
I've run a VOIP network many years ago, before the push notification era.

Now I need to set up a small community VOIP service, with no need, resources or budget to build our own mobile SIP client. So we planned on using linphone, but it seems I can't find a way to have our SIP Server generate PN when the client linphone is in background.

At this point, all I can find tells me you can only send PN if you build your own app. Is that correct? I mean, every VOIP provider has to build and publish his "own" SIP client?
Thanks for your precious help.
Ronildo