Re: [Linphone-users] preview full screen video incoming calls

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] preview full screen video incoming calls
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 19:56:35 +0100

Hi,

We use a system that is handled by Android operating system for the incoming call.
If it considers you aren't being using your device at the moment the incoming call is received (for example when screen is OFF) then you have the full incoming call screen, otherwise you only have the top notification as in your linphone0.png screen (so that it doesn't completely disturbs what your are doing).

I have no idea what the notification in the linphone1.png image is, nor why it that behavior recently changed for you (it is like this in linphone-android for a while now) unless your device got a system update that bring it this feature.

Cheers,