Re: [Linphone-users] Unable to call SIP account

From: Stuart D Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Unable to call SIP account
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:08:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023, Deepashri wrote:

credentials sip:700@siptwilioiris.sip.twilio.com.

When we try to call another SIP account, we are getting the below error
message.

You don't need a service to call another SIP user.  Just modern internet
service. If they don't have a DNS name pointing directly to their SIP phone, use a raw IPv6. Not much longer than a phone number.

Don't have a stable IPv6 because of travel through ancient Wifi neighborhoods? Use Mobile IPv6, or a VPN (Mobile IP6 is more
efficient).  By "VPN" I don't mean the type hawked on talk shows designed
to obscure your IP as a futile attempt at anonymity (use Tor),
I mean an IPv6 VPN.

2023-03-21 07:57:26:638 [/qt] MESSAGE QT: "Call terminated with error
(Remote party hanged up the call.):" CallModel(0x230493f1e90)

Since you are going through a service, you should talk to them.
But maybe someone else will spot something in the log.