[Linphone-users] unable to finish authentication process

From: Darren DeViller
Subject: [Linphone-users] unable to finish authentication process
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 12:45:51 +0000

I have tried signing up for an account on the linphone website, but I seem to be stuck in a loop. I have Chrome and running windows 7. I fill in my email and SIP username, click "I'm not a robot" then click on "send the authentication link." I get the link but when I click on it it just sends me back to the page to fill in my email and SIP username again. There is nothing in my junk/spam folder. Please advise, thanks.