Re: [Linphone-users] question about Asterisk Issabel and Flexisip interc

From: Julien Favre-Bulle
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] question about Asterisk Issabel and Flexisip interconnection with trunk and localextension
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 09:46:50 +0200

Dear Igor,

Let me get back to you thoroughly on the request you processed on our website.

The solution proposed will be our back to back user agent that has a SIP bridge application performing SIP trunking ( 3. Back-to-back User Agent server - XWiki (linphone.org))

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org