Re: [Linphone-users] Keypad tones not recognised

From: Mauricio Márquez Anze
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Keypad tones not recognised
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 21:08:09 -0400

Hello All

Same is happening to me. It worked fine until last realease of version 4. Starting with version 4

a) The keypad opens in the mail windows and not in the call window, making it very difficult to access to it quickly

b) You can press any digit and nothing is received at the other side.

Going back to version 4 solves the problem

In both versions I was using RFC2833

I tried playing with settings without success

Mauricio Márquez Anze