[Linphone-users] Video not working

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Video not working
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 07:52:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello!I use two Windows 7 virtual machines on which I installed the linphone
application, and each one is connected to a router as a telephone exchange. The
network is created in an online environment, GNS3, and does not have access to
the Internet. I made a call between the two machines based on the IP addresses
of the switchboards to which they are connected. The phone call works, but the
activation of the video option during the call cannot be activated, although
the camera works in the video preview. What could be the problem?Thank you!

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image