Re: [Linphone-users] Trying to configure an account

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Trying to configure an account
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 09:08:29 -0400

"Iglesias, Jonatan (SAN Teleport) via Linphone-users"
<linphone-users@nongnu.org> writes:

> Hello linphone support,
>
>                 We kindly remind you we would need you to attend us with
> our request. Thanks in advance.

linphone, which you can see by nongnu.org is hosted by the Free Software
Foundation.  Likely, if you have purchase a support contract, you were
given contact information and should use that instead.  If you haven't,
and you would like support that has a service-level agreement, you
should contact Belledonne or some other compnay (via private channels,
not a user list) to arrange that.

(It is a bug in linphone culture, or perhaps the culture of corporate
users, that requests that should be directed to the company end up
here.)

And in case it isn't clear, I'm just a random linphone user (and FSF
associate member).