linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Your website have error

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Your website have error
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 13:54:39 +0100

Hi there,

I just checked on our linphone.org website and the download link for Windows seems to work (It downloads the latest version - 5.2 - of our Win64 exe file).
Can you please try again, or point me to the wrong link that you discovered?
Thanks,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!