linphone-users

Re: [Linphone-users] Your website have error

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Your website have error
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 14:17:59 +0100

Hi again,

The issue that you are facing may be linked to the fact that the current file is enabled for SHA256 password hash algorithm, which is sometimes not supported by legacy SIP servers (instead of md5, which is more widely supported as far as we know).
We should normally share by default our « md5-based » version, and keep the « SHA256-based » one for our release repository only (https://download.linphone.org/releases/windows/app/)
I’ve asked my team to modify the public link when they got back from the Christmas holiday. In the meantime, you can use this link: https://download.linphone.org/releases/windows/app/Linphone-5.2.0-win64.exe

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!