[Linphone-users] Help required setting up acount: confirmation link neve

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Help required setting up acount: confirmation link never arrived
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:23:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I have just tried to register a new Linphone account, but the email containing the link needed for completing the registration never arrived. Strange enough registering for this mailing list with the same email address used for the Linphone account worked, so you see the email address is existing, valid and active. I suppose the signup link mail comes form a "noreply" adress and was put by my ISP on a blacklist and never delivered. Nothing can be done about this but changing the email address (ISP doesn't care about the fact that they act illegally by doing so, as I have set no filters). How can I do this? Please help!
tiehsvd