Re: [Linphone-users] Video preview will crash Linphone

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Video preview will crash Linphone
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:58:04 +0200

Hi Trent,

I’d be interesting to know more about the issues that you are facing with Linphone version 5. Would you mind please sharing your feedback so that I can confirm if these are known issues, or maybe give you hints about how to workaround it?
Indeed, Linphone version 4 is very very old and not supported anymore. Many improvements have been carried out in Linphone 5 since a couple of years so it’s better to move to this version, and I’ll have a look to the issues you are experiencing.
we are currently working of Linphone version 6.0 that should be published this summer, with a brand-new user interface and a lot of evolutions brought by our SDK.

Looking forward to your reply,

Best regards,

Elisa NECTOUX
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project | Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!