linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] Linterna Magica + Epiphany/

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] Linterna Magica + Epiphany/Web 3.4.1
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:30:18 +0300

В 12:50 +0200 на 26.04.2012 (чт), address@hidden написа:
> Here is the log when running Epiphany from terminal and opening a YouTube
> video using Linterna Magica with Totem plugin.
> http://trisquel.info/files/log-epiphany.txt

Thanks for the log. On which distribution you have Epiphany/Web 3.4.1?
Currently I am using Trisquel Brigantia and Epiphany is on version
3.0.4. Yesterday I noticed that I'm unable to upgrade, because there are
a lot of conflicts while the package manager tries to resolve
dependencies, so my information might be out of date.

Few days ago I had a temporary problem playing YouTube with Totem and
Iceweasel 3.5 on Debian (stable). There is a slight chance this is a
temporary issue too. The YouTube clip from the log is playing fine (1
min 30 sec tested) in Epiphany 3.0.4. Can you reproduce this with
another browser? It might be a network issue or YouTube making changes.
Usually when the stream starts playing, the video plugin is handling
everything, so I do not know if I can do anything in Linterna Mágica to
fix the issue.

P.S. If you are replying via e-mail, please keep the CC to
linterna-magica-users at nongnu dot org. Even better add the CC with
your first e-mail about Linterna Mágica issues, or write directly only
to that list. Thanks!