linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] Relyant on adobe flash play

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] Relyant on adobe flash player, anyway to increase the performance of gnash?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 09:49:41 +0300

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 08:26:22AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> I didn't knew you were the developer of Linterna Magica :S Nice job
> man :D

Thanks.

> but I can't even compile the development branch because
> of an error (/usr/bin/tail: src/lm_inject_script_in_page.js: invalid
> number of lines), but I will see that :D

That is a similar message to the one I have with Trisquel Taranis only
when the build is running in Cron job or GNU screen and for different
file(s). I've traced it to grep being unable to match '//*\s+' while
running inside Cron and screen. At least in my case. It migth be gerp
related in your case as well. I cannot figure out why. I bet it has
something to do with environment variables, but no luck yet. For that
reason there are no nightly builds for a while. On my daily machine
with latest Trisquel it works fine everywhere. Any help on that would
be greatly appreciated, but I might have to upgrade my server to the
latest Trisquel as well.

Please repport a bug report about this issue with the full
output. Thanks.