liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Sorry guys...

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Sorry guys...
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:25:09 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for the spam we just received on the list. I had thought putting
the address of the list on www.ufoot.org was OK, but it seems it's not.
So I've put the list back in the "must be subscribed to be able to post"
setting. *sigh*

Anyway that kind of spam should not happen anymore.

I'll personnally contact these people to let them understand what I
think of that kind of practice.

BTW, LW 5.5.0 is on its way. The meta-server works rather good, but
network code still needs a bunch of work. 5.5.0 will also include the
changes suggested by Frode in the "Teams" menu - ie Human/Cpu replaced
by Human/Cpu/Off and a player name for each team. Not done yet, but
coming soon 8-)

Have a nice day.

Christian.

--