liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] GameStar PLUS special edition: cover DVD question

From: Paweł Brągoszewski
Subject: [liquidwar-user] GameStar PLUS special edition: cover DVD question
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:45:09 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I work for GameStar magazine (Polish edition) and we are currently finishing
our special edition, GameStar PLUS, which would have cover DVD (!) with best
free,
downloadable games, mods and fan-made levels avaiable. So there's my
question: I would like to include your free game Liquid Wars on our cover
DVD.

Please tell me, if it is OK or if you have something against. As I am
running desperatley short of time, I would be very thankful for your quick
response.

Best regards

Pawel Bragoszewski
email address@hidden