liquidwar-user

[liquidwar-user] Liquid War 5.6.0

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: [liquidwar-user] Liquid War 5.6.0
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:56:56 +0100

Hi,

I released 5.6.0 today. It's basically pretty much like the 5.6.0pre1 I
submitted for testing a few days ago. Go to
http://www.ufoot.org/liquidwar to download it.

Basically it includes Kasper's maps and translation, David's map
generator, and the possibility to associate maps with textures. I also
tried to fix some hideous windows network bugs. Hope things will work
better now :-/

Have a nice day,

Christian.

PS: as some of you might already know, savannah.gnu.org, the system
where LW's CVS repository lies, has been hacked recently. Hopefully the
guys from savannah gave me a tarball with all the changes between the
last "trusted" version and the current one. From what I've seen
everything's OK and this changes are "mine". But this is "from what I've
seen". I can't garantee that everything is 100% OK, even if I strongly
believe everything's fine.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___