liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] Weeeeee! ;)))

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] Weeeeee! ;)))
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:58:24 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 08:18:50PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> The access is open  !!!
Arghhh the 2 previous messages are viruses are virus-like mails of
course. Problem is that there aren't blocked 'cause they "seem" to come
from me. Someone has a virus *and* my email address in his address book,
and causes this. BTW this message (this one, the one I'm writing) is
signed so it's a "real" message. Sorry for the junk, will try to see
what I can do to get rid of this.

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>     __/\__ ___