liquidwar-user

RE: [liquidwar-user] KDE, ALSA, and sound

From: David Redick
Subject: RE: [liquidwar-user] KDE, ALSA, and sound
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:37:15 -0400

I had a similar problem on my systems.  I fixed it but I can't remember
what I did.

I seem to remember the root cause is Allegro and ALSA not playing well
together.
Have you tried Allegro 4.1.15?  Its a work in progress (aka testing) but
it should work.
http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro/

But then again you said the Allegro demo sounds work correctly.
Hmm.. I'll have to play around with it.