liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] MacOS X doesn't work at all

From: Sebastian Vollmer
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] MacOS X doesn't work at all
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:19:14 +0200

Am 22.10.2004 um 19:30 schrieb Rib Rdb:

Last time I tried the native OS X version of Allegro there were visual
problems and I couldn't get the program to launch from finder.  I
don't know if there's a newer version that will work better.  But you
should be able to use the X11 version of allegro.  I don't remember
the name of the target, but the makefile should have an option to
create an application bundle that will launch esd and X11 if they
aren't running before starting liquid war.  If I have time I'll try
the aqua allegro again, but that probably won't be for weeks.
I have no problem to get Allegro to work. I only get errors when I try to compile liquid war.
Sebastian