listhelper-discuss

nonmember=reject settings

From: Karl Berry
Subject: nonmember=reject settings
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 15:11:36 -0700

The following lists have set generic_nonmember_action=reject, e.g.,
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/libassh-users/privacy/sender

libassh-users
igraph-help
foliot-user
bug-g-golf
bug-foliot

They all have listhelper enabled. Question is, is it worth trying to
engage the list owners in discussion? (Not to me.) Silently change them
back to hold? Do nothing? Some of them have explicitly-written messages
to rejected addresses. Obviously "backscatter" is not in these list
owners' vocabulary :(.

I think their settings were changed relatively recently, though I'm not
sure ... -k